☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegarette dressing
- 1/2 tsp
- italian blend spices
- 1 pinch
How to Make Italian Tomato Salad
- 1Wash grape tomatoes, slice in half the long way
- 2In a small bowl, add tomatoes, Balsamic dressing and spices.
- 3Mix well and refrigerate for approx 1 hour, stirring occasionally to keep tomatoes covered in balsamic and spices. Serve over a slice of lettuce, a couple leaves of baby spinach or a small amount of cottage cheese.
- 4*Note - you can adjust the amount of dressing and spices according to taste. Be careful with adjusting salt, too much will ruin the flavors of the spices.