Harvest Everything Salad
Add whatever you like to this. It's just a simple way to use the veggies in your garden. If you don't have a garden, PLEASE go to your LOCAL farmers market or roadside stand. SOOO much better than what you buy at the grocery store! It's always best to BUY LOCAL!! In the winter, you can add more root type veggies to this. It couldn't be easier!
- 2-3 c
- broccoli florets(fresh)
- 2-3 c
- cauliflower florets (fresh)
- stalks of celery sliced/chopped
- vidialia onion chopped
- green pepper chopped
- red bell pepper chopped
- yellow and/or orange bell pepper chopped
- cucumbers chopped
- fresh zucinni/sumer squash chopped
- carrots chopped
- add anything else you may have in garden
- tomato sliced for garnish on top
- tomatoes seeded and chopped to "toss" in saladd
How to Make Harvest Everything Salad
- 1Simple...just chop everything and put in bowl. Add at least 1/2 bottle of your favorite Italian salad dressing and let sit for a couple of hours/overnight. It's the kind of recipe that is better the second day. It's a great way to use all the veggies growing in your garden and it couldn't be easier. You also could just add olive oil for a healthier version, but I like it best with good 'ole Italian dressing.
- 2This stays fresh in your fridge for many days, so it's a great side dish or a healthy lunch. It makes a large bowl of salad, but it always disappears when I make it.
About Harvest Everything Salad
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews