Green and White Asparagus Salad
For more recipes or ideas visit;
- 1 bunch green asparagus trimmed
- 1 bunch white asparagus, peeled and trimmed
- 2 small heads frisee' lettuce, cleaned
- parmesan shavings for serving
- 6 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Green and White Asparagus Salad
- 1In a post of salted boiling water, blanch asparagus 3-5 minutes, until just tender. Transfer to a cold water bath. Drain, and place in a large dish.
- 2Vinaigrette: Mix mustard, vinegar, and honey. Slowly add olive oil and mix until blended. Season with sea salt and pepper.
To serve, arrange asparagus on plate, add some frisse' and shaved parmesan, then drizzle dressing over the top.