Fresh corn salad
- 2 c
- fresh corn off the cob (abour 5 lg ears)
- fresh jalapeno
- red bell pepper
- 1/2 small
- red onion
- 2 Tbsp
- finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) goya small red beans, opt
- 1/2-1 tsp
- lime juice
- cracked black pepper and salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp
- mccormicks mesquite grilling season
How to Make Fresh corn salad
- 1Remove corn from cobs and place in large bowl. Finely dice red bell, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro. You can remove the seeds from the jalapeno if desired to reduce heat.
- 2Drain and rinse beans, you could also use kidney beans or black beans. Add to corn, salt and pepper to taste, add McCormicks grilling season, lime juice and toss.
- 3Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.