Family Favorite Cold Slaw By Freda
Frugal, and no fuss and no frills, Just a secret Ingredient to this, that's so good.
This really is our Families Favorite. My Mother has made this as long as I can remember, and That's older than Dirt!!!
They don't care for the Sweet Slaws, and this is not Sweet.
The "Secret is Horseradish" just gives this the Added zest it needed.
- 1 Sm
- head cabbage, shredded and chopped fine
- 1/2 Sm
- head purple cabbage shredded and chopped fine (optional)
- 1 sm
- onion diced and chopped fine
- 1 Tbs
- horseradish ( beaver's brand)
- 1 1/4 C
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 grated carrots (optional)