Egg salad with a bed of wonderful vegies
We were both surprised on how well it turned out.!
- baby spinach fresh
- fresh mushroom
- yellow squash
- eggs hard boiled
- 2 Tbsp
- mayonaise light
- squirt of mustard to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- onion powder to taste
- sea salt fresh ground to tase
- cracked peppercorn to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- oil your favorite
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- tomato chopped about a quarter
How to Make Egg salad with a bed of wonderful vegies
- 1Cool and peel your eggs, than dice them up, put them in a medium mixing bowl. Add your mayo, mustard, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.! Set aside.
- 2In a large frying pan, heat to medium heat, slice your mushrooms, yellow squash, and zuchinni, how much of whatever you life.! Add to frying pan.! Than add a few handfuls of baby spinach... Mix while cooking.! DO NOT COOK IT FULLY.! Just wilt it.!
- 3In a small mixing dish, pour in the oil, and while pouring in the balsamic beat with a wire whisk.! Chop your tomato.!
- 4To plate, put the wilted vegetables in a shallow serving bowl, add 2 tablespoons of your egg salad, top with tomatoes, and drizzle your dressing right over it. and enjoy...