Creamy Egg Salad
I have a few Taste Of Home cookbooks I use often and this is a favorite!
Creamy and delicious, hope you try it soon.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- ****i add 1/4 cup chopped black olives when i make this
How to Make Creamy Egg Salad
- 1In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
- 2*****The black olives were not a part of the recipe but because I love them, I have added them to the recipe with delicious results.
- 3Nutritional Facts
1/2 cup equals 234 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 268 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.