Cool Cucumber Salad
Sorry no picture, we ate it all before I remembered to take one!
- large cucumber
- 1 clove
- yellow onions (frozen works best)
- 1/4 c
- low fat italian salad dressing (oil doesn't separate)
- 1 pinch
- kosher salt
- 1 dash(es)
- black pepper
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Cool Cucumber Salad
- 1Grate the garlic clove with the small side of a cheese grater. Slice the onion into slivers. I froze mine, as it made it milder and is transparent. Slice the cucumber into medallions. (The thinner the slice, the more dressing you taste, so mine were 1/4 inch.)
- 2Add a pinch of salt and the pepper. Pour in the dressing (low fat and the oil won't separate)toss and fold in the sour cream.
- 3Refrigerate Or pop in freezer until dinner time.