- 2 lb
- salted cod fish
- 1 bunch
- parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb
- potatoes, cooked and sliced
- hard boiled eggs, sliced
- minced fresh garlic (to taste)
- oil, vinegar, and dried red pepper flakes –
- use a two to one ratio (2 parts good portuguese olive oil to one part vinegar)
How to Make Cod Fish Salad
- 1Soak cod fish in water for 3 days, changing often. Gently boil fish in water, drain and set aside. When cooked, break up with hands.
Add remaining ingredients as listed above using the sliced eggs as a garnish.
Cover, and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.