- salad greens
- hard boiled eggs
- some lunch meats like salame or ham
- diced cooked bacon
- assorted vegetables such as radishes, tomatoes, cucumber
- salad dressing of your choice
- some blue cheese or feta, crumbled
How to Make Cobb Salad
- 1Find a large platter or pretty plate to use. This is a pretty salad,with strips of each ingredient on the plate.
- 2Chop or dice your ingredients. Peel the cucumber and slice. Dice the tomatoes, or if using cherry tomatoes, just cut in half. Slice radishes or olives. Chop up your greens if needed. Romain needs to be sliced and chopped. So does iceberg lettuce.
- 3Now lay your salad ingredients out in rows. Try to vary the colors. Greens, tomatoes, olives, bacon, eggs, salami, etc.
Serve with your favorite dressing.