★★★★★ 1 vote5
- large whole broccoli head with stem and all
- 1 bottle
- mccormick salad topping mix
- 4 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
How to Make Broccoli Salad
- 1First chop up your broccoli. I chop my broccoli in a food processor into small pieces.
- 2Second put it in a bowl and put all the rest of the ingredients in and mix and serve right away.
- 3Do not mix ahead of time it is not good after setting for a time. I like the crunch and when it sits it loses its crunch.
- 4You can lighten this recipe by using light mayonnaise and for the sugar use sweetener.
- 5I sometimes add other stuff to the mix like raisins, bacon, onion.