Fresh Broccoli Salad
- 1 bunch
- fresh broccoli crowns (approx. 14-16 ounces in total weight)
- 8 oz
- mild chedder cheese (shredded)
- 2.8 oz
- plumrose real bacon pieces (any brand)
- 16 oz
- ken's buttermilk ranch dressing (any name brand)
How to Make Fresh Broccoli Salad
- 1Wash Broccoli and cut the top parts off from the stalk, cut or pull apart the Broccoli into small bite size pieces.
- 2Mix the shredded Chedder Cheese (can use less then the 8 ounces bag if desired), bag of Real Bacon pieces, and the Buttermilk Ranch Dressing all together in large bowl with the Broccoli.
- 3Refrigerate at least 3 hours and serve..Leftovers can be stored for up to 3 days..ENJOY !!