☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbgolden beets
1 mediumred onion
4 Tbspolive oil
1 1/2 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 1/2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
·salt and pepper
·honey or sweetener of choice
How to Make Argentine Spiralized Beet Salad
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thinly slice onion and place in cold water.
- Trim and peel beets and spiralize using the shredded blade, breaking off beets every 3-4 turns.
- Toss spiralized beets with one tablespoon of the oil, season to taste with salt and black pepper, and place on a baking sheet in a thin layer.
- Roast beets 4-5 minutes, turn them over, and roast 3-4 minutes more, until lightly browned at the edges but still are al dente.
- Drain onions.
- Whisk together the vinegars and remaining oil, sweeten to taste with honey or other sweetener if desired, and toss with beets and onions.