Vegetable Jello Salad
Mom made this for dinner at least once a week. When she first starting making it they had a Vegetable Jello Mix they quite making it so mom started using Lemon Jello and it works great! It's a good way to get kids to get their vegetables. You can use sugar free jello we did.
★★★★★ 1 vote
- 1 small pkg
- lemon jello (sugar free)
- 2 c
- boiling water
- radishes, sliced
- green onion, sliced thin
- small amount shredded cabbage
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded (or american cheese)
- 1 Tbsp
- a pinch of salt
- 1 c
- cottage cheese, small curd (not drained)
How to Make Vegetable Jello Salad
- 1In a bowel put the Lemon Jello and the boiling water mix until the jello is dissolved. Add the vinegar and the salt.
- 2Chop all Vegetables.
- 3Add all other ingredients put in refrigerator until set. You can put a tablespoon of mayo on top if you like.