★★★★★ 1 vote
No-Cook or Other
- 1 package (6oz) raspberry jell-o
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup cantaloupe balls (fresh)
How to Make Raspberry Melon Salad
- 1Dissolve the Jell-O into the hot water. Stir in the lemon juice and cool to room temperature.
- 2Add the thawed raspberries and juice. Put in refrigerator and chill until slightly thickened.
- 3Fold in melon balls. Use a 5 or 6 cup mold or can be made in individual molds.
- 4This is an unusual combination but it is wonderful. Enjoy with lunch or dinner and it is beautiful to serve on a buffet table or pot-luck.