2 ccrushed pretzels
3/4 cbutter, melted
8 ozpackage cream cheese
8 ozcontainer cool whip
2 - 3 ozboxes of strawberry gelatin
2 cboiling water
2 - 10 ozpackages frozen strawberries
1- 8 ozcan crushed pineapples
1container of cool whip or whipped topping
How to Make Pretzel Salad
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Crush the pretzels i put pretzels on cutting board and put wax paper on top use a rolling pin to break up.
- For the crust,mix the pretzels,butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Press the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
bake for 7 minutes after baking set aside and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese,3/4 cup sugar. Fold in the cool whip.and spread over the cooled crust.
- In a small bowl disolve the gelatin in boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberried and pineapple. * I drain the juice of the pineapple.Pour over the cream chesse mixture.
- One chilled for 1 hour you can serve slices and add a dolup of whipped topping if you want to.