Cranberry Pineapple Treat
Only 88 calories a serving. Great for Thanksgiving
- 5/8 oz
- package of sugar free cherry jello mix
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 16 oz
- can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 dash(es)
- drained, crushed pineapple, in its own juice, reserving juice
- 1-1/2 c
- reserved juice, adding water if necessary
How to Make Cranberry Pineapple Treat
- 1Dissolve jello in boiling water. Mix in the whole cranberry sauce, blending well. Add the pineapple juice and mix well.
- 2Chill until slightly thickened and add pineapple. Chill until firm.