Apricot Dream Jello Salad
This is a family favorite, especially at holiday time. No big family get-together is complete without this dish. It looks lovely from a mold. Fast and simple, the hardest part of this is finding the apricot Jello. You can cut calories in this dish by using sugar free, low fat ingredients. They work just as well.
- 2 pkg
- apricot jello (small boxes)
- 1 can(s)
- # 15 can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 c
- 8 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Apricot Dream Jello Salad
- 1Combine dry Jello and pineapple in medium sized sauce pan. Heat to simmer and stir until jello is well dissolved. Set off heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 2Stir buttermilk into jello mixture.
- 3Mix whipped topping into jello mixture.
- 4Stir in pecans.
- 5Pour into 9x9 pan or into jello mold. Chill for 24 hours before serving.