Tossed lettuce, Hungarian style
- cup white vinegar (i like rice wine)
- cup water
- 1 & 1/2 Tbsp
- salt, pepper, hungarian paprika
- head lettuce, torn in pieces
- large cucumber (i like the english cucumbers unpeeled and cut in quarters)
How to Make Tossed lettuce, Hungarian style
- 1Mix the vinegar, water and sugar in bowl.
- 2In large bowl, add lettuce, cucumbers, and sprinkle with salt, lots of ground black pepper. Pour dressing over and let sit at room temp for about 30 minutes.
- 3Drain liquid and serve with paprika sprinkled on top. I like fresh parsley in this, too. Enjoy!