Tired Mom's Two Ingredient Garden Salad
It worked well and from then onward I have made this little salad when I am too tired to make a regular salad.
Try it with freshly grown tomatoes...
- cut off a slice off a head of lettuce approximately the size of a slice of bread
- a slice of sweet "fresh" tomato
How to Make Tired Mom's Two Ingredient Garden Salad
- 1After washing your head of lettuce, drain in colander and allow to dry.
- 2Cut off a slice of lettuce approximately the size of a piece of bread.
- 3Cut off a slice of freshly grown tomato and place atop the sliced piece of lettuce.
- 4Place your salad on a salad plate and serve with your favorite salad dressing.
Optional: You may add other ingredients if you get a second wind!
Who says every salad must be a Chef Salad? ;)