Terrific Taco Salad!
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- green onions, sliced
- 1 large
- tomato, diced
- head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 bag(s)
- (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag(s)
- (10 oz.) doritos, broken into small pieces but not into fine crumbs
- 1 bottle
- (16 oz.) creamy french dressing
How to Make Terrific Taco Salad!
- 1Cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to package directions. Chill meat in the refrigerator until it is room temperature or below.
- 2Mix together lettuce, tomato, onion and chilled taco meat.
- 3Add 1 bottle of creamy French dressing and lightly toss with vegetables and meat.
- 4lightly crush Doritos and toss with salad. Serve immediately.