Sweet & Healthy Salad
If you are following the Weight Watchers plan, you will know what I mean when I say "free".
Please feel free to use whatever fruit you like. It is also very tasty made with sliced pears.
2 cromaine lettuce leaves
1 cbaby spinach
1/2 cgrapes, seedless, halved
1/2 mediumapple, braeburn or gala, thinly sliced
2 Tbspalmonds, slivered
1/4 cfeta cheese
3 Tbspraspberry vinaigrette, (kraft lite)
How to Make Sweet & Healthy Salad
- Begin with layering the romaine and baby spinach on a dinner plate.
- Then wash & slice your apple and grapes. (Don't peel apple.) Add the craisins, slivered almonds and feta cheese on top.
- Top with 3 T. of Kraft Lite Raspberry Vinegarette Dressing.
- Note to those counting calories or points. If you choose not to measure your ingredients for this salad, the calories or POINTS PLUS value may change.
For Example: 4 T. of Dressing is 3 Points Plus, but as long as you stick with 3 T. it is only 2 Points Plus.
- THIS IS A LARGE DINNER SALAD with a TOTAL POINTS PLUS VALUE OF 10. You may choose to divide it into 2 servings for a POINTS PLUS VALUE of 5 each.
You could also reduce the PP value by using low fat or fat free feta cheese.
I have also lowered the PP value by using olive oil and lemon juice instead of the Raspberry Vinegarette. Still very tasty!