Pea Shoots & Arugula w/Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- meyer lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 Tbsp
- rice vinegar
- 1 tsp
- honey, softened
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil (reduced from 6 tablespoons)
- 4 c
- pea shoots
- 4 c
- baby arugula
- french radishes, sliced lengthwise (i added this ingredient mostly for color)
How to Make Pea Shoots & Arugula w/Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and zest, rice vinegar, softened honey and salt and pepper. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly to emulsify. Set aside. Best prepared 1 hour in advance.
- 2Wash and dry the pea shoots and arugula (I used a salad spinner). Place all of the greens in a large bowl.
- 3Add about half the dressing, toss gently and taste. If necessary, add more dressing, season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately, garnishing the French radishes on the salad plate.