- 1 large
- iceberg lettuce, chopped up into strips
- 1/2 lb.
- ham (lunch meat or leftover ham pieces)
- hard boiled egg
- gherkin sweet pickles
- chopped green olives
- swiss cheese, slices into strips
- "henri's" sweet & tangy blend homestyle dressing
How to Make Maurice Salad
- 1Rinse and spin (love my salad spinner)iceberg lettuce and add other type of lettuce if desired.
Chop the lettuce into short, long strips. Add strips of ham and strips of swiss cheese (you can use a different white cheese if desired).
- 2Chop up one or two hard boiled eggs and add to lettuce mixture. Chop up pieces of sweet pickle and chopped green olives. If you like, some chopped green onions adds some taste. Put in a large bowl.. you can add the salad dressing or have guests add it themselves. Served with some fresh rolls or corn muffins makes a quick, great dinner.