Mango - Avocado And Grilled Shrimp Salad
- green chilli, seeded and minced
- 1/3 c
- lime juice
- 1 tsp
- sugar - (i substitute w/ agave nectar)
- 3/4 lb
- uncooked shrimp (or how many you want per serving)
- mangos - peel and slice
- 3 Tbsp
- green onion, sliced
- 1 small
- head of lettuce
- 2 Tbsp
- fish sauce - (gluten free?) try viet huong at many asian markets
- 1 clove
- garlic minced or pre-minced from a jar
How to Make Mango - Avocado And Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 11) Combine green onions, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and green chilli in a bowl.
- 22) Mix in shredded mango; chill while preparing shrimp.
- 33) Shell and devein shrimp and wash well.
- 44) Preheat up grill for medium heat.
- 55) Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head Lightly oil grill grate.
- 66) Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- 77) Place greens on a platter; mound mango mixture onto the greens using a slotted spoon.
- 88) Place shrimp over the mango salad and decorate with lime slices, if desired