Mango - Avocado And Grilled Shrimp Salad
1green chilli, seeded and minced
1/3 clime juice
1 tspsugar - (i substitute w/ agave nectar)
3/4 lbuncooked shrimp (or how many you want per serving)
2mangos - peel and slice
3 Tbspgreen onion, sliced
1 smallhead of lettuce
2 Tbspfish sauce - (gluten free?) try viet huong at many asian markets
1 clovegarlic minced or pre-minced from a jar
How to Make Mango - Avocado And Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 1) Combine green onions, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and green chilli in a bowl.
- 2) Mix in shredded mango; chill while preparing shrimp.
- 3) Shell and devein shrimp and wash well.
- 4) Preheat up grill for medium heat.
- 5) Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head Lightly oil grill grate.
- 6) Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- 7) Place greens on a platter; mound mango mixture onto the greens using a slotted spoon.
- 8) Place shrimp over the mango salad and decorate with lime slices, if desired