Linnie's Wedge Salad
- head of iceberg lettuce
- sprinkle of bleu cheese
- sprinkle of chopped bacon
- sprinkle of candied pecans chopped
- halved grape tomatoes
- green apple
GREEN GODDESS SALAD DRESSING (KRAFT)
How to Make Linnie's Wedge Salad
- 1Cut head of iceberg lettuce into four quarters and place on a plate. Pour Green Goddess dressing over the lettuce and around the plate.
- 2Top lettuce with chopped candied pecans, bacon bits, crumbled bleu cheese. Add apple that has been cut into match sticks. Surround salad with either cocktail tomatoes or grape tomatoes that have been cut in half.
- 3Top with additional salad dressing, if desired. You can adjust the ingredients to your own satisfaction. Enjoy!