Linda's Special Salad
There is something so good in this combo.
I asked her for specific mesasurements and she just eyeballs it, she said it was to taste.
When you make the dressing taste to see if it needs anything more or less.
This is the only time I have had Miracle Whip that I liked it.
- 1 large
- or 2 medium heads lettuce
- 8 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 1 medium
- bunch scallions
- 1 c
- miracle whip
- 1 Tbsp
- 2 tsp
- yellow hot dog style mustard
How to Make Linda's Special Salad
- 1In a large bowl, tear up lettuce into bite sized pieces
- 2Cut up eggs, not real fine.
- 3Chop scallions add them in.
- 4Mix up dressing ingredients well, taste to see if you need to adjust.
- 5Pour dressing over, and toss to combine.