Layered Cauliflower Salad
1 smallhead cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
1 smallhead of lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
1 smallpurple onion, diced
1/2 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Layered Cauliflower Salad
- Layer lettuce*, cauliflower and onion in a 3 qt. bowl.
- Mix the mayonaise, sugar, and milk together and spread evenlyh over top, sealing to the edge of the bowl.
- Sprinkle bacon and parmesan cheese over the mayonaise mixture.
- Garnish with a little more chopped lettuce and onion for additional color. Cover salad tightly and refrigerate for at least 12 hours
- NOTE: After washing the lettuce make sure it is very dry.