Iceberg Wedge Salad with Strawberries
- 4 slice
- (thick-cut) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small
- head iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 6 oz
- fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 medium
- red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 oz
- crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- finely minced garlic
- sugar, or to taste
- 3 Tbsp
- cider vinegar, or white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Iceberg Wedge Salad with Strawberries
- 1Place lettuce wedges on 4 plates. Top with bacon, strawberries and onion slices.
- 2In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash the blue cheese, garlic and sugar into the cider vinegar until the blue cheese is almost smooth. it is okay to have some small pieces of cheese.
- 3Add the olive oil and whisk until creamy. Adjust seasonings with more sugar, salt and/or pepper.
- 4Drizzle dressing over each salad.