Grilled salad & Habanero Dorito's
Irisa Raina 9
This salad does not require a typical dressing, I just squeeze fresh lemon juice on top.
- romaine lettuce leaves, washed chopped or torn and put into the refrigerator wrapped in paper towel to crisp up
- 1/2 of a 15 ounce can of sliced beets drained
- 1 small head of broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1 -2 teaspoons oil not olive
- wedge of lemon
- fiery habanero doritos
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled salad & Habanero Dorito's
- 3Toss the broccoli & beets with the oil and put into the pan. Keep moving the vegetables so they'll char but not burn.