Green Green Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Nothing fancy. Nothing complicated. Everything good! That's just how I like my recipes, and this dish has the flavor to back up its simplicity. This is one tasty way to eat your veggies. Go green! The Test Kitchen
- 2 c
- fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large
- seedless cucumber, cut in chunks
- 1 small
- zucchini, cut in chunks
- green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 c
- shredded fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 c
- cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 c
- light ranch dressing
- green pepper sliced into rings
- several large lettuce leaves
- parsely sprigs
How to Make Green Green Salad
- 1Line a large clear glass salad bowl with the lettuce leaves.
- 2Mix together broccoli, cucumber, zucchini, green onions, spinach, bacon, and dressing. Mound mixture in salad bowl on top of lettuce leaves.
- 3Top with green pepper rings and parsley sprigs. Refrigerate before serving.