★★★★★ 1 vote5
- endive or boston bibb lettuce- separated into individual leaves
- 2 pkg
- goat cheese-any variety works for this-get creative
- 1/4 c
- chopped toasted nuts-our favorite is almonds
- honey-any flavor
How to Make GOAT CHEESE TAPAS
- 1Lay the individual lettuce leaves on a decorative platter.
- 2Crumble Goat Cheese into the Lettuce Cups.
Top with any variety of toasted nuts. You can also find these seasoned and pre-packaged near the fresh produce section of the grocery store.
- 3Drizzle with honey of your choice to finish the dish.
Enjoy as an appetizer, or make this as a main dish salad by adding grilled chicken.