Day After Easter Day Layered Salad
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 1 pkg
- mixed salad greens
- 6 small
- kosher dill pickles, chopped
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 c
- ham, cubed
- 1 small
- red onion, chopped
- 3/4 c
- peppercorn ranch dressing.
How to Make Day After Easter Day Layered Salad
- 1First place the greens in the bottom of a large salad bowl.
- 2Next layer tomatoes, pickles, eggs,ham & onions over the greens.
- 3Then spread dressing evenly over the top o f the salad. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 4Special Tip: As a short cut use a egg slicer to quickly chop the eggs.