CRAZY CHEF CAESAR SALAD
- 4 to 5 c
- torn fresh lettuce (any combo of iceberg, romaine, butter, red leaf)
- 1-2 baby c
- baby carrots, sliced paper thin
- 1-2 Tbsp
- shredded/chopped fresh red cabbage
- 1 to 2 slice
- ham lunch meat, diced
- 2 to 4
- cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 5 or 6
- pitted kalamata olives, sliced in 1/3's
- hard boiled egg, chopped, sliced or wedges (optional)
- ripe avocado, diced
- 2 to ? Tbsp
- caesar dressing, your fave (i like wishbone brand)
- 1 Tbsp
- smoked bacon bits (not imitation bacon)
- 1/3 c
- herb seasoned croutons
DRESSING & TOPPINGS
How to Make CRAZY CHEF CAESAR SALAD
- 1Layer first ingredients (salad layer) into a large, individual serving salad bowl, in order listed.
- 2Drizzle with your choice of Caesar dressing.
- 3Distribute real bacon bits and croutons over top right before serving. Serve cold.
- 4May assemble salad layers (excluding avocado,) cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.