- ears of fresh corn, cooked or uncooked (if sweet, use uncooked)
- 6 c
- torn, romaine lettuce
- 1 can(s)
- (19 fl. ounces) black beans, rinsed
- 2 c
- halved, cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- thinly, sliced red onions
- 1 c
- kraft habanero heat shredded cheese, i used habanero garlic in cheese block and grated my own
- 1/2 c
- pure kraft refrigerated ranch dressing or dry ranch dressing mix
DIRECTIONS FOR DRESSING:
1 1/2 Tablespoons dry Ranch Mix
1/2 Cup Mayonaise
1/2 Cup Milk
Refrigerate for several hours-plan ahead. Firstly it needs to thicken, secondly it needs to get cold.
Garnish with 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro before serving
I did not cook my corn and used it raw in the salad. It was delicious!
I don't like really spicy so I opted to use Habanero Cheese in a block form with Garlic and shredded my own.
You actually can add as much or as little of any of the vegetables. It is a very unforgiving salad!