- 1 1/2 lb
- hamburger - browned
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 small
- onion - chopped
- 1-8oz jar(s)
- taco sauce-mild or medium not hot
- 1-8oz bottle
- western dressing
- 1 large
- head of lettuce ripped or shredded
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar or shredded mexican cheese
- 1 bag(s)
- doritos - crushed
- sour cream on the side
How to Make Chauncey's TACO SALAD
- 1Brown burger and chopped onion, add taco seasoning, Taco Sauce and Western Dressing
(this part of the recipe can be prepared the night before)
- 2Shred or rip the lettuce, add 2 cups shredded cheese, toss, add bag of crushed doritos, toss.
Stir in the WARM, not hot, burger mixture and serve.
- 3Can top with more cheese if you like or just serve extra cheese on the side along with some sour cream.