Cauliflower and Spinach Salad
1/2 lbspinach leaves
6 Tbspcanola oil
1garlic clove, crushed
1/2 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspbasil leaves, dried
1/2 calmonds, slivered
How to Make Cauliflower and Spinach Salad
- Rinse and drain cauliflower and cut into small flowerets.
- Wash and trim spinach.
- Stack leaves and slice crosswise into 1/4-inch strips.
- Place in a salad bowl along with cauliflower.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- In a jar, combine oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, mustard, basil and pepper. Shake to blend well.
- Shake to blend well.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over vegetables; add almonds and mix gently but thoroughly. Makes 6 servings.