Caribbean Shrimp & Nectarine Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lime juice
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/8 tsp
- tabasco sauce
- 1 lb
- cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ripe nectarines, cut into this wedges
- ripe avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced thin lengthwise
- 1/2 small
- red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 c
- fresh basil, cut into thin strips
- 4 c
- salad greens
How to Make Caribbean Shrimp & Nectarine Salad
- 1Process dressing ingredients in blender or food processor until ginger is finely chopped. Pour into a large salad bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except greens and toss to mix and coat.
- 3Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 4Place greens on chilled plates and top with chilled salad mixture.