I think I would add minced garlic next time though~
But she used Romaine, I did Iceberg...will do Romaine next time.
How to Make Amy's Saladelia
- 1Slam off the core of the lettuce and cut in half.
- 2Drizzle olive oil around the lettuce, trying evenly coat. (All around the lettuce, don't miss a place!)
- 3Sprinkle all of the seasonings around the lettuce, again, trying to coat evenly.
- 4Stick 5 slices of mozzarella in one of the halves, and 5 in the other.
- 5Place foil on the grill, not on direct flame, and cook each side until tender.
- 6Drizzle italian dressing over the heads, cut if you wish and serve!!