★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpeas, frozen (16oz.)
1 lbbacon, cooked and crumbled
1 mediumlettuce head
1 ccelery, chopped
1 conion, chopped
1 cgreen pepper, chopped
3 pkgcheddar cheese, shredded (16 oz.each)
·miracle whip salad dressing
How to Make 7 Layer Salad
- Wash and spread lettuce in the bottom of a 9 X 12 inch container or a large bowl. (do not use metal)
- Layer your vegetables over the lettuce,except peas.
- Spread semi-thawed peas over vegetables.
- Frost entire layer with miracle whip. Spreadwith a spoon or knife. (use as much as you like, because there is no dressing)
- Sprinkle on cheese and then bacon. (these must go on top so they stay crisp)
- Cover and let it sit till cold. (preferably 6 hrs or overnight)