- 3 c
- apples, red or golden delicious( or your favorite)
- 1 or 2 c
- miniature marshmallows
- 1 c
- celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- pecans, toasted
- 1 c
- green seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 to 1 c
- miracle whip salad dressing
How to Make Waldorf Salad
- 1Wash and core apples, chop apples into a large bowl. Add marshmallows, celery, grapes, toasted pecans and salad dressing, mix until well coated.
NOTE: you may also add 1 cup raisins, 1 cup chopped dates or 1/4 cup toasted coconut if you desire.
- 2Note: To toast pecans just place in ungreased skillet and cook on medium heat until lightly browned. Stir often making sure not to burn the pecans. Let the pecans cool before adding to the salad.
- 3Note: you can add 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken or turkey breast to make a main dish.