The Best Fruit Salad in my opinion!
I love it when I made it for my family. I don't know how many servings or how long it took me to fix it. My husband thought it was good too.
- 1 lb strawberry, (quartered
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) box dry vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 banana, (sliced)
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 bunch grapes (i use the red ones)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (optional)
How to Make The Best Fruit Salad in my opinion!
- 1In a sauce pan cook Vanilla Pudding as direction on box.
In a large bowl, combine peaches, pineapples and vanilla pudding mix.
- 2This includes the juices from the cans.
- 3Stir in strawberries, banana, blueberries, grapes, and sugar if desired. Chill.
- 4I ate almost half the bowl the first time i made this. YUMMY!