Summer Watermelon Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- small seedless watermelon
- 1/2 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 c
- finely diced mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice or balsamic drizzle
How to Make Summer Watermelon Salad
- 1cut watermelon into bite-size cubes.
- 2Toss with crumbled feta cheese and diced mint.
- 3Drizzle lightly with balsamic or lemon juice (optional) and garnish with full size mint leaf. Can be served in individual salad bowls or in one large pretty bowl. Light, fresh and satisfying.