Summer Melon Ball Salad
1 cfresh blueberries
1/4 cfresh mint leaves
1/4 corange juice
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Summer Melon Ball Salad
- Scoop watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew into balls.
- Combine all the melon balls into a large salad bowl.
- Sprinkle blueberries and mint leaves over the balls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Juice the lemon.
- Combine lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil and honey. Mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving. Toss gently to coat.