Summer Fruit Salad
Adding shaved coconut or sliced almonds would also make this a tasty treat!
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pt
- fresh blueberries
- 2 medium
- white nectarines
How to Make Summer Fruit Salad
- 1Wash fruit and gently pat dry.
- 2Cut the stems off of the strawberries and discard. Using an egg slicer, place one strawberry at a time in the slicer and slice the strawberries.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the strawberries and blueberries.
- 4Nectarines have pits, so be careful when you slice them. Either slice away from the edges, leaving the core/pit or slice in half around the nectarine and twist and pull apart. Discard the pit. Cut nectarines into bite sized pieces and add to the blueberries and strawberries.
- 5Gently mix fruit together. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.