Summer Fruit Salad with Mint & Limoncello
* I keep the Limoncello in my freezer. It always nice and cold.
Also good as an evening sipper on a hot summer day.
- 3 c
- watermelon, diced
- 2 c
- strawberries, halved
- 1 c
- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp
- limoncello (Italian lemon liquor)
- 1/2 c
- fresh mint, finely chopped
How to Make Summer Fruit Salad with Mint & Limoncello
- 1In a large glass bowl combine all the fruit.
- 2In a small bowl combine sugar, zest, lemon juice and limoncello. Stir till sugar is well combined.
- 3Pour over fruit. Gently stir in mint.
Allow flavors to meld at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!