Summer Fruit Salad
- 3 c
- watermelon, cubed
- 2 c
- fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- strawberries, quatered
- 1 pkg
- watermelon jello (small 3oz)
- of a 16 oz container of coolwhip
- 1 tsp
- fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 c
- water, boiled
How to Make Summer Fruit Salad
- 1Cut up watermelon and pineapple into bite size pieces.
- 2cut off the strawberry stems and cut them into quarters.
- 3Place all the fruit into a large bowl and set aside
- 4boil the water, remove from the stove and add watermelon jello mix. Mix till it is dissolved.
- 5scoop out about 3/4 of the Coolwhip from the container into a separate bowl. Fold in the dissolved jello, until all has been incorporated.
- 6Chop up the mint leaves finely and mix in with the Coolwhip.
- 7Place the Coolwhip mixture into the large fruit bowl and fold in with all the fruit. Chill till ready to use.