Summer Fruit Salad
3 cwatermelon, cubed
2 cfresh pineapple, cubed
1 1/2 cblueberries
1 cstrawberries, quatered
1 pkgwatermelon jello (small 3oz)
3/4of a 16 oz container of coolwhip
1 tspfresh mint, chopped
1/4 cwater, boiled
How to Make Summer Fruit Salad
- Cut up watermelon and pineapple into bite size pieces.
- cut off the strawberry stems and cut them into quarters.
- Place all the fruit into a large bowl and set aside
- boil the water, remove from the stove and add watermelon jello mix. Mix till it is dissolved.
- scoop out about 3/4 of the Coolwhip from the container into a separate bowl. Fold in the dissolved jello, until all has been incorporated.
- Chop up the mint leaves finely and mix in with the Coolwhip.
- Place the Coolwhip mixture into the large fruit bowl and fold in with all the fruit. Chill till ready to use.