Summer Fruit Bowl1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 csugar
3 Tbsplime juice
3/4 cmint leaves, minced
1 lbgrapes, seedless, green
How to Make Summer Fruit Bowl
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, cook water, sugar and lime juice 15 minutes or until mixture becomes a light syrup.
- Stir in mint leaves; cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Cut watermelon into bite-sized pieces; discard seeds.
- Cut cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces; cut unpeeled plums and nectarines into wedges.
- Combine cut-up fruits with grapes and arrange in very large bowl.
- Pour chilled syrup through strainer over fruit; gently toss to mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate to blend flavors, stirring mixture occasionally.