How to Make spinach/peach salad
- 1spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray... cover bottom of pan with spinach set aside
- 2make both boxes of jello together but use 2 cups boiling water but only 1/12 cups cold water.... now take 1 cup of jus jello and put in bottom of pan with spinach
- 3to the rest of the jello cut 2/3 of the peaches into small pieces...save 6-8 nice slices for garnish....add peaches to jello...chop the rest of the spinach add to jello
- 4add dried fruit stir all well....put in fridge bout 15-20 min.....[in bowl] now remove from fridge and add to dish with spinach/jello mix in....
- 5now cover with cool whip....place a spinach leave down add peach slice on it dot with cool whip add both dried cranberry and blueberry to it
- 6put in fridge overnight....slice and serve.....and ENJOY.....