Pistachio Fruit Salad
- 2 box
- instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 jar(s)
- marischino cherries (drained)
- bag of miniature marshmallows
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- frozen coconut
- 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
How to Make Pistachio Fruit Salad
- 1Mix the pudding per the instructions on the box, however, I use only half the milk (milk enough for 1 box but use 2 boxes of pudding).
Once pudding begins to thicken add the Sweetened Condensed milk.
- 2Add the crushed pineapple, cherries and marshmallows. I also add coconut and I like the frozen coconut. You can also add pecans if you like.
Mix together and refrigerate!
- 3The size of crushed pineapple can, and jar of cherries just depends on your likes. I use a regular can of and large jar of cherries because we like ours chocked full of "goodies"!
If you make this without cutting the milk in half for the pudding it will be runnier (due to the addition of the condensed milk) I have family that make theirs runny but we like ours thick. It's up to your family preferences!